Food Vendor Application Page
Mountain Makins takes great pride in offering guests to the festival a wide selection of delicious food all weekend long. We work hard to ensure vendors meet the highest standards in both health and quality. If you would like to participate in Mountain Makins 43rd Year, please submit the application form below.
Application Instructions, please read carefully.
1. Menu: Be sure to upload an itemized list of ALL the food and beverages you plan to sell, with menu prices. To ensure a variety, attempts will be made not to duplicate MAIN menu items. All vendors can offer fries, hot dogs and beverages. Menu must be pre-approved.
Note: This is a Coca-Cola event so only Coke products may be used for soft drinks.
2. Hours of Operation: Saturday, October 26th, 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday, October 27th, 11 am to 5 pm
Set Up: Friday, October 25th, 9am-4pm (preferred) and Saturday, October 26th, 7:30-9:30am
3. Booth Fee: $200 for first 10 feet (linear) + $5 per foot above that. (Do not send money with application. Instructions for paying booth fees online will be provided upon menu and application approval.)
4. Booth Size: Please be accurate; the areas will be marked off accordingly.
5. Health Dept.: Vendors are required to follow the Tennessee Department of Health guidelines, which will be sent to you prior to the festival. A $30.00 cash fee for a temporary food service permit will be collected by the Tennessee Dept. of Health on Saturday morning before Festival hours.
6. Supplies: Vendors must provide their own garbage cans/bags for disposal of waste accumulated during the preparation of food items. Vendors must provide their own extension cords, tables, chairs, and money change. We request that you please use only biodegradable packaging (no Styrofoam).
7. Vendors are not permitted to advertise or solicit sales except at their own booth.
8. Include a copy of your menu items with prices and a picture of your display with this application.
9. Insurance: All food vendors must carry a minimum of $1,000,000 liability coverage and name Rose Center Mountain Makins Festival as additional insured. Please submit proof of insurance with this application.
10. No refunds for cancellations.
11. Sales Tax: A list of our vendors will be sent to the TN Dept. of Revenue.
12. Electricity: Generators are not permitted. Vendor must provide all extension cords, heavy-duty type, please. If requested, ONE 110 outlet per booth (20 amps or 2400 watts) will be supplied. Please check your appliances for exact wattage and let us know how many amps you will need. Extra power may be requested but is limited. Please call first to confirm that we can provide the amount of power you need.
Following are the charges for extra power:
IF AVAILABLE: Extra 20 amp outlet $10
One 30 amp breaker $30
One 50 amp breaker $50 (these have 3-prong plugs, vendor must provide adapter if necessary)